Speech and Language Services
Services For Families
We offer a range of services supporting children and young people aged from 2 years old to 21. These include:
Detailed assessment and report writing
School visits and classroom observation
Attending meetings such as EHCP Review and multi-disciplinary planning
Providing resources and guidance for home and/or school activities
Work with teaching and support staff
Advice and support
We can see you and your child at your home, or at school/nursery, whichever works best for you.
In the first instance we recommend booking an initial consultation. This is free of charge and will give you a chance to meet with me to discuss your hopes and concerns around your child's speech, language and communication.
Services for Schools
We specialise in working alongside education professionals in school and early years settings and have developed close, supportive, working relationships with Teachers, Learning Support Assistants, SENDCos and school leaders all over Norfolk.
Our experience in supporting school and early years staff include:
· Creating and delivering bespoke training packages for highly specialist provisions and as part of multi-school training conferences.
· Whole school and small group staff training packages.
· Collaborating in the creation of accredited training for school staff supporting children and young people on the Autism Spectrum.
· Completing whole-school skills audits.
· Single and multi-school Speech and Language Therapy provision, including specialist assessment, intervention, training and staff support.
· Working as part of a highly specialist multi-disciplinary team including Educational Psychologists and Specialist Teachers.
· Joint administration and interpretation of assessments such as the Autism Diagnostic Observational Schedule (ADOS)
If you are a Head Teacher, Teacher or SENDCo please contact us if you would like to discuss:
· Work with one or several of your pupils to provide specialist assessment or intervention.
· Provision of staff training, support and advice.
· Completion of a staff skills audit.
· Development of a whole-school screening and intervention programme.
If there’s any other way you feel we could be useful to you, your staff and the pupils at your school, or even if you just need some informal advice, we would love to hear from you.